The Synergy Series wetsuits deliver lightweight, premium heat and innovative technology with superior value and durability. Made from stretchy and eco-conscious Superlight neoprene combined with glued and blind stitched sealed external seams, the women’s wetsuit boasts excellent thermal retention. Graphene recycler lining at the front and back panels adds incredible strength and heat without adding bulk, while silicone stretch panels at the arms and legs let you get in and out with ease. Finished with a back zip entry, the 3/2 Synergy Full Wetsuit is offered in a variety of colours and delivers everything you demand from a premium wetsuit, without breaking the bank.
- Eco-Conscious Fabric: Recycled pro stretch polyester blend exterior fabric
- Graphene combined with silicon stretch interior fabric
- Technology: Graphene-infused yarns warm up faster and hold heat longer
- Neoprene Foam: Partially recycled Superlight Foam; Upcycled car tires and neoprene scraps combine to create great thermal retention with a high-stretch combination
- Exterior Seams: GBS (glued and blind stitched) seams for maximum flexibility and minimal water entry
- Interior Seams: High-stress point – reinforced melco spot tape
- Shape: Long sleeves full suit
- Thickness: 3/2 mm thickness
- Neck: Mock neck
- Sleeves: Long sleeves
- Entry: Back zip entry.